I specialize in high-end video production (including news motion graphic design/branding and television commercial spots/productions). My award-winning solutions have comprised of video/design work for cable & broadcast networks, local television affiliates, corporations, production & entertainment companies, nonprofit organizations, and private individuals.
• Previsualization/Conceptual Design
• HD/SD ENG/EFP Shooting (steadicam, jib, shoulder, tripod)
• DVD Authoring
• Motion Media Design/Animation & Branding
• Website Design (HTML/Flash with CSS, ActionScript)
• Location Lighting Design/Setup (studio/theatrical & on-site interview)
• Audio Mixing (incl. boom & wireless/live PA)
• Switching with mixed effects bus & keys, etc.
I just post some interesting pictures on my page. With them you'll see how we did a very elaborate scene with almost no budget. The simple trick gave a stunning scene in the upcoming film ''Seven days''.
After you got your foot in the door, what was your next step? Did you move on by the connections you knew, search for your next opportunity, or just kind fall into it? So you started in high school at a TV station? Cool, what would be some of the positions you would recommend to apply for a TV station to begin with?